Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Friday, July 22, 2011

TE Key Ingredients July 2011 "I'm so Grateful for You"

I was thrilled to receive my second shipment from my Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients subscription.  The package that Taylor and her team put together in the July kit is awesome!  I absolutely LOVE the colors -- aqua, pale pink, cherry pink, deep red and bright greens.  Fabulous!  I was inspired by a card I saw in a recent edition of PaperCrafts magazine and tried to put my own spin on it.  Thanks for visiting!
Cardstock:  SU Naturals White, Blossom (KI July 2011 Kit)

DSP:  various designs from My Mind's Eye Life of the Party

Misc Supplies:  Nesties Labels die, Take Note 3 die (Taylored Expressions), pink baker's twine, green button from my stash, Die-namics Framed Greeting die & coordinating stamp (My Favorite Things)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Every Woman digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs