Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Bright Florals Card Set

I recently found this Colorbok "Bright Florals" DSP at Walmart.  It actually came with DSP, stickers and punch-outs.  Pretty cool!  The colors are very bright -- red, orange, yellow and lime green.  Not usually the color combination that I gravitate towards, but I couldn't shake the "summery" feeling it gave me.  So, I bought it!!

My first project with this new DSP was to make a thank you card for a terrific young lady that used to be my student.  I couldn't resist using my new "Beach Babe" penguin stamp from Taylored Expressions for this one.  Enjoy!

Once I made the card, I was still feeling the bright color combo so I went ahead and whipped up a set of cards for Jennifer to give her as part of her "thank you".  She always loves my cards so I figured I would make her some to take back to college with her.  I hope she likes them!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Every Woman digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs