Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 127

It is Sunday and time for another great Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge from Karen Giron.  I was thrilled when I woke up this morning and saw this sketch!  I've had a card in my mind for a special relative of mine but needed a design that showcased a large rectangular panel for my stamped image.  Karen's sketch is perfect for what I had in mind!  I hope you enjoy!




Cardstock:  SU Naturals White, SU Rich Razzleberry, Bazzill Basics Stella (pink) and Lagoon (blue)

DSP:  various designs from Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky collection

Stamps:  SU Upsy Daisy (flower image), SU Live Your Dream (butterfly), "Simply Adored" sentiment ($1 bin at Michael's)

Ink:  VersaMagic Turquoise Gem (butterfly) & Perfect Plumeria (flower image), SU Rich Razzleberry (inside sentiment)

Border Punch:  Die-namics Dainty Dots (My Favorite Things)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Every Woman digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs